Friday 3 February 2012

140 words SMS: Happy Rose Day Special

Love is the most wonderful of all feelings in this world. For show your fillings the Valentine Week starts off with the Rose Day. Every Year the Rose Day is celebrated on February 7. Let’s celebrate this special occasion with some beautiful quotes and 140 words SMS.

GAbbar: Aaj maine basanti ko nahate hue dekha.
Viru: Kutte kaminey me tera khun pi jaounga
Gabbar: Kaminey me naha raha tha, basanti ja rahi thi
Best Wishes for Rose Day!

In the Flower, My Rose is U.
In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U.
In the Sky, My Moon is U.
I m only Body, My Heart is U.
Thats Y i always Miss You!
Happy Rose Day.

Ek “Rose” –;–;<-<@ Unke Liye Jo Milte Nahi Roz Roz,
Magar Yaad Aaate Hai Har Roz.

My heart for you will never break.
My smile for you will never fade.
My love for you will never end.

One day you ask me: what’s more important to you, me or your life?
I’ll say my life and you’ll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life.

It is not being in love that makes me happy,
but is being in love with you that makes me happy.
Happy rose day!

No comments:

Post a Comment